top of page
Coaching clap.jpeg



Students studying in England:

For Academic Year 24-25, the following fees apply for UK and EU students:

BSc Sports Coaching £8250

Undergraduate students generally have two types of expenses - tuition fees, and living costs

Students studying in Scotland:

In most cases, Scottish domiciled fee status students have their fees paid for them by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) and may be eligible for living cost support

International students:

Fee: £15200

A student visa is not available for this programme, however, please contact us for further information.

Tuition Fee Loans - UK and EU students don't need to pay fees in advance. Eligible students can apply for a loan to cover tuition fees. If you are from England, this loan is paid directly to the University on your behalf, and does not depend on your household income. You only need to start paying the loan back once you earn more than £25,000 per year

Career development loans - If you don't qualify for student finance, you may be able to apply for a career development bank loan to help you progress your career. It is a government initiative that may allow you to borrow up to £10,000. The Government pays the interest whilst you are studying.

For more information on fees and funding, don't hesitate to drop us a line

Living cost loans - If you are a full-time student from England, you can also apply for a maintenance loan to support you whilst you study. The amount available depends on: Your family income Where you are living whilst studying Your entitlement to benefits. The loan is paid into your bank account in three instalments at the start of each term.

Self Funded Students - If you are not eligible for a tuition fee loan, chances are we will be able to accept payment by installment using FlexEd. This is ideal for students who may be doing a second degree, a self-funded course, or may be sponsored by their employer.

If you are from Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland and want to study at a UCS Campus in England, you need to contact your own government to discuss what support is available for tuition and living costs. Channel Islands and Isle of Man students are not eligible for funding from UK government.

bottom of page